Thursday, February 12, 2009

Keep it comin'

I have had a day full of funny Evan stories. It all started with our shopping trip the other day when we bought him a new pair of swim trunks that have spider man on them. He has loved them. I got him ready for bed last night and about 2 hours later (he was still up) he came hopping down the stairs dressed like this ...
He ended up going to sleep with his swim trunks under his jammies!


Then this morning he didnt' want to take them off, and in addition he found some of my old halloween socks and wanted to wear them all day. So under his super cute little man outfit, ya don't worry, he looked like this!

So a totally separate story. This morning Evan came to wake me up and pointed out the hair on his arms saying "mommy look, mys has whiskers..." and then while pointing out his face "mys has whiskers all over... on my chin..."

Another one, Mike was up tucking the kids into bed tonight and was wrestling with Seth. Seth was calling for Evan to come help him. Evan started crying and Mike asked Evan if he wanted Daddy to stop wrestling Seth. Evan said "Stop hurting my fun brother!"

Last night while I was in my craft room the boys came in and said "mom look, we're Igors"

(we had just rented the movie "Igor")

7 comments:

crystal said...

the "fun" brother huh. I need to start writing down the funny things that my kids say so that I can remember them. Your kids make me laugh.

Alli said...

So cute!!!

Kaley Sparling said...

i just love your boys!! they are so sweet....please look at seths six pack in the last picture!

Watts Happening said...

I can't believe how big those boys are now. They have really grown. Gee it makes me feel old, but of coarse I am not growing...ya right!

Tiffany said...

Hi Anna! I found your blog through Brigitte's - your boys are darling!
Tiffany (Jones) Boulant

Liz said...

I love cute kid stories. They are the best.

Erika said...

I love the Spiderman story! That's how Cole and Finn feel about Star Wars the Clone Wars. They wouldn't take off their Obi-wan pjs for days after they got them! I swore I would never buy my kids merchandised/logo stuff but I gave in just to see how excited they would get!

Your kids are hams!

PS I have a love affair with my washer/dryer. Got them at the ding and dent center. I am still amazed at what they can get clean!