Today we were driving around and Seth saw the place where we picked up our fireworks for the weekend. He started asking where they got the fireworks
Mom: Probably China
Seth: Do they speak other languages in China?
Mom: Yes
Seth: Like what, English...Parmesan...???
Mom: (laughing) what?
Seth: Parmesan!
Mom: (still laughing) Honey, thats a kind of cheese...
Seth: Oh...
Another was with Evan. We had an appointment at the hospital the day before to show Seth the pediatric floor and all the fun stuff they will have for him to play with. His friend Makenna told him that when she went in for surgery the hospital gave her a webkinz. Seth has been so excited about getting webkinz (Although I have told him that they might not give him one) that its all he talks about. Well aparently Evan understands a little more than I thought he did. Here is what he said
Evan: I want to get cut open so I can get a webkinz
Seth and Mom: YOu do NOT want to get cut open
Seth: Theres nothing wrong with you Evan, you don't need to get cut open
Evan: Ya I do, I have bugs in my tummy
Seth: No you don't
Evan: Ya, I drinked the splinkler water. I have bugs in my tummy!
I bet after drinking sprinkler water you would have bugs in your tummy! I hope he doesnt' get any bright ideas!
2 comments:
I am totally out of the loop. What is Seth having surgery for? I hope that it isn't anything too scary. Campbell had her tonsils out at 2 and it was nerve wracking to wait during surgery.
Your kids are hilarious! I too was anaware of any upcoming surgery. I am assuming since he had a pre-op tour it must be a fairly routine operation, not some emergency thing. let me know if you have any questions though, Brock was 3 when he had his femur cyst removed, so i might have some insight for ya, if needed. miss you!
Post a Comment