Here is a run down of everything that happened the day before Seths surgery. We tried to make it a really fun day since we knew his fun summer would be put on hold for a little while. We started off at a picnic put on by the Missionaries in our area. They had a jump house and BBQ and volleyball activity for their p-day. They asked me to come to take pics of the event. I had Kaley come with us and we all just had so much fun. 







After the BBQ ended we went home and Seth enjoyed the rest of the afternoon playing with some of his neighborhood friends. Luke, Seth, Makenna, JJ and Evan
To finish off, we went to Chuck E Cheese with our good friends Matt and Angie. 



Angie and I even challenged each other to a friendly game of basketball. 

I think overall Seth had a great last celebration before his surgery!








After the BBQ ended we went home and Seth enjoyed the rest of the afternoon playing with some of his neighborhood friends. Luke, Seth, Makenna, JJ and Evan
To finish off, we went to Chuck E Cheese with our good friends Matt and Angie. 



Angie and I even challenged each other to a friendly game of basketball. 

No comments:
Post a Comment