So its better late then never right??? Here is my baby Grant. He turned 1 back in October, and I am just getting around to taking his 1 year old pics. He is growing so fast and doing things that I am just not ready for my baby to be doing. He started saying his first words. He says "thank you" it comes out "de de" but we know what it means. He also says wow, and uh oh. He is so expressive and when he is telling you a story, he keeps going until he is good and ready to be done! He is my little shadow and loves to wrestle with his daddy. He loves to play with the big boys, and loves to do anything that they are doing. I am excited to see what this summer brings because his favorite place to be is outside. I think we will buy stock in sunscreen because we will be using so much of it! He is such a little lover and loves to snuggle if someone will stop long enough to enjoy it! I love you baby Grant!

1 comment:
Anna he is so adorable. Hey if I remember right isn't your birthday coming up. Happy early birthday!!! You are so good at photography.
Post a Comment