Seth turned 8 and is starting boy scouts. The other day was his first day at scouts. At dinner I was preping him for the night and asked him if he was excited, etc. He asked me where scouts was and I told him at the church. He looked really disappointed and confused and just said "oh" I asked him where he thought it was and he said "in a tree house"
Today Evan was singing a song and this is what came out "three little bananas sitting in a tree e-i-e-i-o, and bingo was his name-o!"
We have this really nice high chair that you can raise and lower. I usually keep it lowered and I just put Grants food on the tray and let him stand there to eat. He stands up so much in his high chair that its safer that way. Anyway, the other day I fed the kids hotdogs, green beans and mandarines for dinner. Grant was standing over there chowing down as usual. I walked in and out of the room and at one point I followed Grant (he didn't know I was watching) as he walked to the kitchen with a fist full of green beans. He walked right over to our garbage can and threw them away!!! I laughed so hard. I didn't know he didn't like green beans, and for him to know that if he didn't like something then he could throw it away. Oh, I am still rolling over this one!
Sweet boys keep me laughing!
No comments:
Post a Comment