We got some passes to our rec center from a woman at church and decided to go with Nicole and the kids. It was so fun. I think they have 4 or 5 different pools. One toddler one that is only about 18 inches deep, another one that goes from 18 inches deep to about 4 feet, one lap pool, and a pool with a big water slide (maybe one more too)! It was sooo cool. And the little one was warmer so it was nice to sit in there with Grant. Grant would not leave my lap. I tried to get him off me for a second so I could take Kylie down the slide and he was not happy about it. The kids had a blast. I think we spent about 3 hours there. A great way to spend a day off with the kids.
Monday, January 18, 2010
Swimming swimming...
...in a swimming pool! anyone remember that girls camp song?
We got some passes to our rec center from a woman at church and decided to go with Nicole and the kids. It was so fun. I think they have 4 or 5 different pools. One toddler one that is only about 18 inches deep, another one that goes from 18 inches deep to about 4 feet, one lap pool, and a pool with a big water slide (maybe one more too)! It was sooo cool. And the little one was warmer so it was nice to sit in there with Grant. Grant would not leave my lap. I tried to get him off me for a second so I could take Kylie down the slide and he was not happy about it. The kids had a blast. I think we spent about 3 hours there. A great way to spend a day off with the kids.









We were the hot spot. Nicole let the kids bring their diving rings and ALL the kids wanted to play with them. I had a hard time fighting them off. Nobody wants to be the mean old lady at the pool!


We got some passes to our rec center from a woman at church and decided to go with Nicole and the kids. It was so fun. I think they have 4 or 5 different pools. One toddler one that is only about 18 inches deep, another one that goes from 18 inches deep to about 4 feet, one lap pool, and a pool with a big water slide (maybe one more too)! It was sooo cool. And the little one was warmer so it was nice to sit in there with Grant. Grant would not leave my lap. I tried to get him off me for a second so I could take Kylie down the slide and he was not happy about it. The kids had a blast. I think we spent about 3 hours there. A great way to spend a day off with the kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment