Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Jackson Hole

I turned 30 last week! So to celebrate (0r PRE celebrate) my birthday we decided to go away for the weekend. It happened to also be the weekend of Valentines day so we wrote that one in there too! We drove to Idaho Falls and dropped the kids off with Mikes mom and sister Kindra, and drove on to Jackson Hole. It was soooo wonderful and relaxing and COLD! We had such a good time just walking around without kids complaining that they were too tired or cold, or hungry! We went to see Avatar-loved it- and ate at several wonderful restaurants. I was amazed at what some places charged for food, but we did find one cute little place that we ended up eating at several times. It was good and inexpensive. It's called The Bunnery. They had the best turtle cheesecake that they bring in from cheesecake factory. My new official favorite! It was just such a nice break from it all. The kids had a blast too. Kindras family is living with Mikes parents right now so they had cousins 24/7. I can't wait until we can do it again!Our room was so great. The bed was SOOOO comphy, we are now looking into getting a king size bed because we loved it so much. The tub in the bathroom was so deep. It was just beautiful!Our room had its own washer and dryer!our view out our 3 windowsThis candy shop was soooo cool! We acutally went in there twice beause it was so fun!I think this tops as the funniest thing we saw in Jackson. Yes...thats right...its mens furry underwear. And don't worry, it had a tail in the back! Who wants to play kitty??? NOT ME! I asked the store owner if he ever sold any and he said "I've sold a couple hundred thousand myself" CRAZYYY!!!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Great pictures Anna!!!! Looks like a really fun get away.