Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Spikey hair, and black boots

I just love this picture of my boys. I love to spike all their hair when they get out of the bath. They love it too! I love Grants face in this picture. Seth of course is always the dramatic one. Just check out the boots pic! He saw the attention Grant was getting for playing with my shoes and thought it would be fun to make us all laugh by putting on my big black boots. We all had a good laugh over that. The middle pic is just after the boys all got their hair cut. Evan was trying to whisper in Grants ear but he didn't want to sit still long enough!

1 comment:

Sara said...

The spikey hear is fun. But love Seth at the end in your hooker boots. He is quite the Handsome little devil!