I have a photography blog. I've just been trying to get enough posted on there to make it worth your time to see it. I'm trying to update it more often, but at least there is a start now. It is...
I'm getting into photography myself. What kind of camera do you use? I'm needing to buy a DSLR, but have heard varying thoughts between Nikon and Cannon..
Anna your pictures are FABULOUS...I want some of my family. We were going to do that one of my girls and I chickened out because cause of the weather. Well I really want one. Let me talk with my hubby and get some open dates and I will contact you. Great business!!!
3 comments:
I'm getting into photography myself. What kind of camera do you use? I'm needing to buy a DSLR, but have heard varying thoughts between Nikon and Cannon..
Anna your pictures are FABULOUS...I want some of my family. We were going to do that one of my girls and I chickened out because cause of the weather. Well I really want one. Let me talk with my hubby and get some open dates and I will contact you. Great business!!!
Anna you are incredible. What kind of camera/lens do you use? I am so jealous! I onlY WISH I knew how to take such amazing pictures!
Post a Comment