Saturday, July 31, 2010

Day 1. Camels Back Park

For our first outing with the Sherns in Boise, we decided to show them Camels Back Park. We got some pizza, fruit and veggies from Costco and headed downtown. It didn't take long for the kids to decide to hike to the top. Stella changed her mind and we thought Seth and Quincy would too, but no such luck. They were making their way to the top when Denine decided she'd better follow. Evan wanted to go too so they went together. I sat for a few minutes then thought, "I've never hiked it so why not now!" So I headed up after them. After we all made it down, Stella changed her mind again and wanted to go up. So John decided to head up with her. After we were all done hiking we let the kids play at the park. They had so much fun and were all tuckered out by the time we got home
We DID NOT pose them! They were standing side by side (Above) and we said "hey kids, turn around and hug (below) sooooo stinkin' cute! So cute in fact that I decided I had to play with them in photoshop!
Seth saw some other kids sliding down and decided to try it.
Evan wanted to try too!
Denine did NOT!
This was soooo funny! Grant was just standing over there minding his own business, when these 2 (rather skanky) girls walked by. He followed them with his eyes until he couldn't see them anymore! Such a boy!
Our attempt at a group shot
After dinner we had to take them to our favorite shake place Fanci Freeze

No comments: