Saturday, July 31, 2010

The Sherns

Well I was all packed up and ready to head back to Idaho and The Sherns popped their heads in the door to say good-bye. They were all in the pajamas and looking all groggy (If thats possible for Denine to look groggy!). I had been bugging them all week to drive back with me for a family vacation. She kept brushing it off. Well that morning she looked at me and said "it just hit me that I really want to come back with you" I told her I would give her an hour to pack up and then we had to be on the road. Well almost 4 hours later we were finally on the road! It was well worth the wait. I had a companion on the road (5 to be exact) and we had such a fun week. Thank you to the Shern family for spending the week with us. I can't wait for next year and to see where our 2nd annual Marshern family trip will be!
Seth even got in on the nail painting action!

No comments: