Heres my Denine again! I love this lady. She and Seth have this little on going battle. Seth is ALWAYS scaring her. He sneaks up on her and jumps out of places and just scares the jeebies out of her. Well we came up with a plan. Denine went down to hide in Seths bed. Then I sent Seth down to get in bed. I think we almost had him, but don't worry, thats Denines little squeel, NOT Seth!

***UPDATE***
SHE GOT HIM!!!
While they were here visiting we schemed and found a way to make it happen! We had Seth brush his teeth downstairs, and while he was doing that Denine ran upstairs and got in the shower. I then told Seth to run up and go potty and get into bed (Ya, didn't think that one through!) So we hear Seth upstairs dancing and singing in the bathroom. He then starts to go pee. Thats where I thought, Oh shoot, I didn't think about the situation that I just put them both in! Meanwhile she is in the shower plugging her ears trying to ignore whats going on. She waits for him to finish and while he is washing his hands -good boy- she jumps out and grabs him! He yelled so loud! It was awesome. We all had a good laugh. Thanks for being a good sport Seth!
SHE GOT HIM!!!
While they were here visiting we schemed and found a way to make it happen! We had Seth brush his teeth downstairs, and while he was doing that Denine ran upstairs and got in the shower. I then told Seth to run up and go potty and get into bed (Ya, didn't think that one through!) So we hear Seth upstairs dancing and singing in the bathroom. He then starts to go pee. Thats where I thought, Oh shoot, I didn't think about the situation that I just put them both in! Meanwhile she is in the shower plugging her ears trying to ignore whats going on. She waits for him to finish and while he is washing his hands -good boy- she jumps out and grabs him! He yelled so loud! It was awesome. We all had a good laugh. Thanks for being a good sport Seth!
1 comment:
Too cute!!!
Post a Comment