Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Our day at Disney!

Our family in the happiest place on earth!  What a fun day we had.  It was jam packed with walking, riding rides, eating food, fighting villians, and visiting friends.  What a fun adventure.


 Evan got a special button to wear since we were there near his birthday.

 All our attempts to pull out the sword in the stone... I guess we aren't royalty...

 While the rest of the family went on space mountain Grant, Stella and I decided to go on "Its a small world"  Such a fun time.  Grant loved it and Stella was entertained the whole time.  Super cute!
Our puppies in the dog pound.  Can I please take them all home???


Inside Minnies house.  It was so cute!



Stella and Minnie in their matching dresses!

Grant enjoying his sucker!





Waiting for a ride
This was as close as they would let us get to Pooh.  Oh well!
Kissy kissy!

We met up with the Olson family for a couple of days on our trip. 
Waiting for the parade!



Grant was so cute!  He was waving to the princesses and when they waved back he got all bashful and hid his face.  It was so sweet!

And this is our photo we've been waiting 10 years for.  I can't believe its been that long!  Love you guys!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

You have the cutest family!!