Thursday, March 29, 2012

Sea World

 Our day at Sea World!  Of all the places we went this was the kids favorite.  The lines for the rides were short if even a line at all, the shows were so cool and so easy to get into, and the souvenirs and food were plenty!

Shamu!








 In the Shark Exhibit.  So cool!


 The Jelly Fish were my favorite.  So beautiful!
 As usual, Stella was sleepy and fell asleep in the cutest positions.
  Seth HAD to try one of the "carnival games".  We warned him that they make them tricky but he was convinced that he could do it.  I wish I could report that he did it, but sadly he didn't!
 At the end of the day Seth convinced Evan and I to go on this ride with him.  It was super thrilling.  Evan didn't like it at all!  Seth went on it 3 times.  Such a little thrill junkie!

 The kids showing off their souvenirs.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

So fun!! Your baby Stella is seriously the cutest!!