We were out washing the cars one day and they just loved the running gutters. I think they spent about half an hour just crawling through them and watching different things float them.
They were so excited the day I pulled these matching jammies out of the box. They were very content to pose for some pictures. They sure do love each other!
Seth is learning more and more every day, and loves to read to Evan. This is there favorite evening activity, they just surround themselves with books and would sit and read all night if I would let them. 
4 comments:
I love the pictures too! What good friends your boys are. And how exciting to add another one to the mix in a few weeks!
Oh that's so cute!
They are so cute!! Gotta love brothers. :)
Aww, there's nothing like boys playing in the gutters! And I must say that you brightened my little day when I saw you added me to your list of friends. :) I feel so loved!
Post a Comment