I guess I am feeling a little bold! My wonderful friend Angie came to the park with me to take pictures of our beautiful children (pics to come soon) and while there we planned to take a few belly shots. I am exposing more than I am used to here but I can't resist. I just love these pictures. Angie you are amazing!



P.S. I will be 8 months in just a few days!!!
11 comments:
Those are really cool pictures. And you will love them after the baby is born. I always try to remember what it was like being pregnant, and I think the pictures will help. You look great!
WOW! You are so brave! Those turned out great though. you and angie make a awesome team!
You are gorgeous!! How fun to have your very own pregnant photo shoot! :)
Those are great pictures! And you my friend are one sexy Momma!
Don't worry about being bold, you look great!
I really like the first picture!
Wow Anna! You are smokin'! But besides that... those are really beautiful shots! How cute are you?!
WOW! You look amazing! I have never seen a pregnant woman look as good as you at 8 months. Good Luck with your new baby.
Hey Anna! I watched your YouTube video from Jakers, what a fun way to find out! Well, you have great skin, I had horrible stretch marks during pregnancy. You are gorgeous as always and your boys are so cute, the third will be too. I miss you!
holy.. lol you are one hot mama!!
Dnag girl...my belly is bigger than yours is and I am NOT preggers! Not fair. You are one hot buttered babe though I do admit!!!
Love your pics!!!
You look beautiful! Love those photos! How fun to see your little family on here and catch up on your life a little!
Post a Comment