Monday, September 22, 2008

Jared and Danielle

Jared and Danielle came to visit a couple of weekends ago. Angie and I had fun taking their pics in the park. They are such a cute couple!!! I can't wait for Dec. 19th.




















4 comments:

The Torgersen's said...

Cute pics, where's the other ones of your kids?

Papa Paradigm said...

I finally found you! Cute blog. And yes next time we go to boise we'll make a drive by.
You've got to help me convince those twins to make a blog.
I love your hot mama pictures, if I did that it would very be scary.
Cute pictures of Jared and his woman-man isn't weird to have your younger brother get married. Ian just got married awhile back and it just seems like he's too young. Crazy.

Jill said...

My goodness! Cute couple, amazing pictures!

Mcklendin Family said...

way to go anna. great pics!!