Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Cute stories

The other day we were riding in the car and Seth and Evan got into a conversation about the peanuts at Texas Roadhouse. The conversation went as follows... (I know, its long!)

Evan: I love peanuts
Seth: I don't!
Evan: I don't like peanuts
Seth: (very frustrated) Evan you just changed your mind, YOu just said you didn't like peanuts
Mom: Seth, he just wants to be like you, he would change his mind because you do
Seth: Evan, do you like lasagna?
Evan: Yes
Seth: me too. Evan, do you like hamburgers?
Evan: Yes
Seth: Me too (this sequence went on for about 10 different items with the same responses back and forth)
Seth: Evan, do you like spaghetti?
Evan: Yes
Seth: I don't!
(crickets chirping...)
Seth: Evan, do you like spaghetti?
Evan: Yes
Seth: I don't
(more crickets chirping...)
Seth: See mom, he didn't change his mind
Mom: Seth, you like spaghetti
Seth: ya but I was just trying to trick him
Mom: Well He knows that you like spaghetti, Evan is a smart kid.
Seth: (Huffs and rolls his eyes) Evan, what is 2+2
Evan: (thinking for a little while) (Said confidently) 4!

Seth and I laughed so hard.


Another one just happened this afternoon
Seth and Evan were playing ball in the family room rolling it back and forth while laying on their tummys. Seth rolled it a bit hard and hit Evan in the face. Evan started crying and saying "My bleeding! My bleeding" Seth scooted over to him and started trying to calm him. He said "Its not bleeding see" He wiped his finger on Evans lip and showed Evan. Evan said "Its blood!" Seth said and wiped again "Its not bleeding See!!!" Evan pulled his face back to look and said "Thats bugers!"

No comments: