Friday, May 8, 2009

Weeds? What weeds?

Oh my sweet boys. Seth came in with a bundle of dandelions he had picked for me. Right behind him was Evan so proud of the one he had picked. They are always thinking of me!

I love that little stink eye! That is what we see when we pull out the camera!

5 comments:

Shandy said...

that is sooo sweet! and brings back lots of memories of my 2 older boys doing the exact same thing! you seem to have such great boys!

Anonymous said...

What sweet boys! I remember doing that as a kid.

CShores said...

My little guy has been doing the same thing! Last week when I picked him up from preschool, he was pulling a wagon behind him full of all the dandelions he had picked for me! Their little hearts are so big! Your boys are just darling!
Carrie

Sara said...

Hey Anna, That's crazy that you saw Sam out mowing! Who are your friends? I wonder if I have met them yet. When did they move in? We are really excited about the new baby coming. We are having another girl and have no idea what her name will be...It's great to hear from you. I miss you too. We need to get together for a girls night or something ASAP as in before this new little girl comes:O)!

Tiffany said...

Found your blog through Brigitte's! What cute boys you have!;)
Tiffany (Jones) Boulant