Monday, May 18, 2009

Oh Seth!

While driving in the car tonight and I was listening to my new cd I got for mothers day from our ward. Its early american hymns just the acoustics (??) We picked up Seth from school and this is what he said
Seth: Can we change this music (with a grossed out look on his face)
Me: Why?
Seth: It's just too...Lovely!

Later on, more conversations about the music
Seth: (still with a grossed out look on his face and a lot of grumbling) ugh, its just so lovely... lovish...its just all about hugging and kissing!


Later in the same drive I almost hit a squirrel and it startled the kids.
Seth: Squirrels should be more delicate!

(long pause)

I don't even know what delicate means!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your boys always make me laugh! I love the stories. Keep them coming :)

Nancy Niederer said...

your kids are hilarious, i love the conversations. thank you for sharing them! keep them coming!