We have had a problem lately with Evan saying "I hate you" when he gets mad. So yesterday morning when he said it to me again I told him I would give him a spankin if he said it again. So yesterday afternoon I had a friend stop by and we were sitting out on my FAbuLOUS new porch swing. Evan got mad at me and under his breath said "I hate..." (the conversation went as follows)
Me: what did you say?
Evan: You's my friend
Me: (holding his little face in my hands) what did you say before that?
Evan: I love you
Me: NO before that?
Evan: (Took his pointer finger and touched my chin) Jesus loves you!
I had to turn away from laughing so hard. What a little stinker, he knows what a softie I am for him!
2 comments:
now THAT is hilariously cute!!
ps: loved Grant's 6 months photos :)
What a great story! :)
Post a Comment