Of course a trip to Idaho wouldn't be Idaho without a trip to Roaring Springs! On our last day with the Sherns here we took them there. We had such a fun day (just like the last few!). This trip was especially fun because Seth was finally at the age where he could ride all the rides and he wanted to! The last few pics here are of Seth going down a slide. We were leaving the park and he wanted to do one last slide. Being the cool mom that I am, I had the whole party hold on a second so that he could go do it. And I had the opportunity to snap some shots of it too. We had such a great time with the Sherns, we were so sad to see them go. What a whirlwind of a trip. Can't wait for next year!



No comments:
Post a Comment