Saturday, August 7, 2010

Island Park

The Marshall family has been planning a family get together for a few months now. We weren't sure if we were going to be able to go but we were able to work it out with Mikes schedule and we went. We had a great time. We all went to Island park and rented 2 cabins to house 5 families. We had a few missing that will hopefully be there next year. We got to stay in a cabin with Mikes parents and with Amy and her 2 kids. I couldn't have picked better room mates. First off they gave us the master suite! It had a jacuzzi tub, a king size bed. It was awesome.
I guess it pays off being the farthest traveler
...except Amy...
but her husband wasn't there
and that is enough for me to not argue!
Thanks guys!
So we played, relaxed, the kids did crafts and we ate great! We all took a meal to plan. We had Saturday morning breakfast. We made pancakes, eggs, bacon, cantaloupe, orange juice and milk.
On Saturday afternoon we all went out on the boat for rides around the lake. I think Grandpa loves to spoil us all with these fun toys to ride on.
We are so blessed to have such wonderful family to go on these fun vacations with. I can't wait for next year.
And Amy...
you better watch your back...
I'm bringin' my camera and a vengence!
Jace and Sophia
Aunt Amy came up with this adorable idea for snow globes. The kids loved them and clearly love aunt Amy!
Amber took a brief second to pose for us! Thanks for the spice!!!
Little explorer Grant!
Cute shoes Grant!
Grant and Gracey
Grandpas boat
Evans drawing in the sand

No comments: