CRAZY...
I'm so. not. ready for this!
But ready or not, here it is. We decided this year we are going to be riding bikes to school. I know it won't last long but when we can, we will be doing it. We convinced Mike to stay a little later this morning so he could ride with us and meet Seths teacher. It was so hard seeing him as a big 3rd grader! We love you Seth, and hope you have a great year!

I'm so. not. ready for this!
But ready or not, here it is. We decided this year we are going to be riding bikes to school. I know it won't last long but when we can, we will be doing it. We convinced Mike to stay a little later this morning so he could ride with us and meet Seths teacher. It was so hard seeing him as a big 3rd grader! We love you Seth, and hope you have a great year!











No comments:
Post a Comment