Yesterday Seth said to Evan,
"I can't wait until you are a BIG BOY" (when he said "big boy", he put his fingers up to show the little quotation marks... I have no clue where he learned that)
We were on our way to pick up something we bought off craigslist and Seth kept asking where we were going. When we pulled up to the house he asked where we were. I didn't answer so he said
"are we at my great, great, great grandmas house?"
I overheard a conversation between Seth and Evan
Seth "Evan, did you know when you were in mommys tummy you were only this big " (holds up fingers to show a very small amount
Evan "Ya"
Seth "What did it look like in there?"
Oh, and Mike is a cutie pie too. The other day (actually several months ago) we were talking about one of our favorite appetizers and he accidentally said "artichick dope" he didn't even catch it, I just laughed for hours over that one.
3 comments:
Oh, I miss being around you guys! Love the stories:)
I love the story of Seth asking Evan what it looked like in your tummy...that is too cute. Glad to see you guys are well. Take care!
Well I must get a recipe for that Artichoke Dope. Sounds Delish! :)
Hearing all of these stories makes me realize how big Evan is getting! He's still suppose to be a little baby!
Post a Comment