Saturday, January 17, 2009

Houston Texas

This past week I had the pleasure of traveling down to Houston Texas to visit. I stayed with Eric and Nathan, and Mona and Sarah came over from Dallas. Here are the highlights
Meeting and Playing with Sarah and Bella (sarah is monas baby and Bella is Eric and Nathans baby! (puppy))

EATING!!!

Photoshoot with the babies

and probably my biggest surprise, I got to meetup with Debbie for a quick lunch (for those of you who don't know her, you are missing out, she is one amazing lady!)
Thanks Debbie for making the treck! I LOVED seeing you!

4 comments:

crystal said...

I am so jealous!! Looks like you had a good time. Now back to reality, I will see you on Tuesday!!!

Debbie and Boys said...

Thank you Anna for the fun lunch visit-it really was such a treat to see a familiar friend! I so enjoyed every minute. Grant is so precious and Nathan was great too!
I absolutely love the picture of Grant and Bella! Thats awesome.
Thanks for everything; we'll do it again in six months, right?
Love ya,
Debbie

Tami said...

I am speachless!!! I can't believe that you got to see Debbie! You lucky girl! Looks like you had a blast, see you soon!

Amy said...

Looks like you had fun!
And I'm jelous you got to see Debbie! How fun!