Friday, January 23, 2009

I'm a furniture refinisher!

So a few weeks ago we started rearranging our house and one thing we decided that we needed was a table that Seth could leave all his play mobil set up on. I got on craigslist and found this table that was in desperate need of refinishing. The great part was that it was only $10!!! So Mike sanded it, Seth and Evan wiped it down, and I painted. I think it turned out BEAUTIFUL! Who knew I was a furniture refinisher!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful job Anna!!

Alli said...

Magnanimous!!! P.S. Don't forget to call me when you go to the movie! Love ya!

Jill said...

Very nice! Looks like fun!

Sara said...

Wow, Anna, It looks brand new!

Angela said...

wow - I am impressed - do you want to come and work on some bookshelves over here?

good job!

The Marshall Homestead Buzz said...

It is amazing what Mike and Anna can do in their spare time. I know it took some elbow grease to sand that baby down. And look what you have now ! You could start a busines on the side. Looks shiny black. Now what does Seth have to say about it?

The Marshall Homestead Buzz said...

Actually I wanted to amend something on my comment that I posted.....

business

I really can spell and next time I will preview my comments before I post them since this is a popular site to view.

Melissa said...

Anna~it looks beautiful! Great job! It's amazing what a coat of black paint can do! Seth is a crack up~you could write a book about his sayings! Grant is beautiful too, AND you need to post your bread recipe~I'd love it.
Melissa