Hi Anna, How the heck are ya? I play volleyball with Lori Mcknight and she told me you had your baby, congrats, he is dang cute girl.anyways we need to get together. holli
Thank you very much for the awesome comments on my grandson Grant. He is such a sweetheart and oh, so, handsome. He is a wonderful addition to the Marshall family (#13). I love you Grant!
7 comments:
Anna, I LOVE these pictures. Oh my gosh-he has the sweetest face. I could just eat him up.
He has gorgeous blue eyes!!
Miss ya!
How stinking cute is he. Love the pictures and what a cute smile he has!!
He is sooo cute. I wish I could have held him and spoiled him!!
Anna cute pictures, he is adorable!
Hi Anna,
How the heck are ya? I play volleyball with Lori Mcknight and she told me you had your baby, congrats, he is dang cute girl.anyways we need to get together. holli
Thank you very much for the awesome comments on my grandson Grant. He is such a sweetheart and oh, so, handsome. He is a wonderful addition to the Marshall family (#13). I love you Grant!
Grandma Marshall
Post a Comment