Friday, December 18, 2009

Booo Hoooo!

My hard drive crashed!!! That is the second time in the last 6 months! And they both happened at my parents house. There are some really great pictures that are lost forever. Including the ones that I was taking in this picture! I had forgotten about these pics too until I saw this picture, and then I started to cry again! There were a couple of familys photoshoots that I lost too, but not too sad because I had already given them their cd's. I will just get copies from them. But the ones I am most sad about are the ones that I took the morning that my hard drive crashed (literally too, My mom tripped over the cord and it fell off the table! but we caught it so it never hit the floor, lame hard drive!!!)

My moms neighbor had left their sprinklers on over night. It froze and it was sooo amazing. I got the coolest pictures and I only got to look through them once! I am so sad. I seriously loaded the pics to my hard drive and about an hour later the "incident" happened! Anyway, This yard was beautiful. They had a statue of a little boy crouching down to look at something on the ground. He had a baseball hat on and the water was in long icicles off the brim of his hat. All the little plants had these bulbs of ice on the end of each leaf. The grass was incredible looking, every blade was coated individually, the bushes had the icicles hanging and looked like the most beautiful chandeliers. I really wish I had the pictures, off all the ones I lost, I think those are the ones I am most sad about. I had just loaded pics to cd before I left so I only lost about a month.

Oh well right? Life goes on and we take more pictures. I just learned that I will never, NEVER take my hard drive to Chico again!

No comments: