Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas in Heber

These pictures are the highlights of our stay at the cabin in Heber. Paul, Mona and her kids, Jared and Danielle, Ryan, Jennifer, and their kids, Mike, Me and our kids, Eric, Javier, Mom and Dad. Whew! Thats a lot of people. And don't worry, we had our hiccups, but it was such a fun time!Mona let me play with her hair while we were there. I colored it a darker red, and then highlighted it with bleach. I also gave Jennifer a weave. Thanks girls!This is where mom and I spent several days. I got sooooooo sick with another case of strep throat. Thank goodness Eric was there! Mom started to get sick too but caught hers early enough and just had to spend a couple of days in bed with me! I'm so glad thats gone!Seth celebrated his birthday while we were there. He had so much fun with this huge present (inside was $25 cash from Grandpa and Granny!)There were 4 floors in this house. The basement, The main floor, The bedrooms upstairs, and then this cute little loft that the kids quickly claimed as their hideout! It was so fun. (but that was our room right below it so there was NO sleeping in!)Jennifers super fun game of draw two scrabble. She made a giant crossword puzzle out of it after the game was over.The Kitchen was the gathering place. I think we spent about 75% of our time here!I took this picture on Christmas morning, but this was also a little later in the morning, so it was even colder than this!It wouldn't be a McLaughlin Christmas without puzzles!Seth and Raelynn were Mary and Joseph in the nativity play on Christmas eveMy parents got some chimes for Christmas from Ryan and Jennifers family. We had so much fun playing them. Here is a video of the adults taking a spin at them. I really want to make a set for our family.

No comments: