Sunday, December 20, 2009

Merry Christmas to ME!!!

This is my Christmas present. It is a week before Christmas and I am being forced to open it by Kaley and Mike. I didn't want to, but they insisted. With Mike and Mona watching from one side and Kaley on the other side with the camera I gave in and began.Mike made me take a couple of guesses. Last year for my birthday he got me guitar hero world tour, so I took a wild guess at rock band... That was the only thing I could come up with.Even when I saw the return address label with my brother Erics name on it I was still stumped
All the sudden it comes together!
ARE YOU FLIPPIN KIDDING ME!!!!!! (I'm pretty sure it was followed by some pretty loud screaming!)
Mike and my brother Eric surprised me with my brothers very gently used mac computer. Oh its beautiful and I can hardly hear it running now as I type away on this super sleek key board. The coolest part is that the hard drive and everything is in the screen! There is NO tower. Thank you to the wonderful men in my life! I am so blessed to have you!

whew! That was exhausting!

No comments: