Hi Denine, I hope you don't mind me posting about you!
This is Denine, She is my mom and Dads neighbor back in Chico and I LOVE HER! She is probably one of the coolest people I know. (Sorry to all the people who thought I thought they were the coolest!) If I could pick any person in this world to be my neighbor it would probably be her! And her family of course. Its not very often that you come across someone who you get along with soo well, and to enjoy all of their family as well!?! Her husband is great, and easy to talk to, and her kids all get along soooooo well with my kids. She comes over every day when I am in town, and always has a fun story to tell or a fun project to work on. Denine my friend, I miss you! Please come visit me soon!
ps, did I mention that this woman can cook? She makes the most amazing cupcakes in the world and she always makes me a batch when I come into town. Now that Tonya is in Idaho I think I can say that Denine is my best Chico friend!
No comments:
Post a Comment