I can't believe my little man Grant is 3 years old! The time has flown by. He is such a fun little guy. He loves his little sister, and loves his big brothers. His favorite thing right now is to play with his little cars. He carries them all around the house (usually following me wherever I go) in a little Tupperware container. He will line them all up neatly and drives them all over the place. He loves to pretend to be a kitty too. He replaces the hard g, d, j, or ch at the beginning of words with a sh sound. ie, shungle (jungle), ships (chips), shammies (jammies), shink (drink). He love his "little pants" (Shorts) and cries whenever I make him put big pants on. He is potty trained. He loves to hold Stella. It usually lasts about 5 seconds -literally- before he hands her back to me. He loves to try to be like his big brothers and carry her around...I don't like that at all! He is a very great listener, especially for a 3 year old. He always stays close to me in the store and loves to be happy. He has the most infectious smile and whenever hes mad, if you just ask him to see his happy face he shows his biggest smile without hesitation. Hes a lover, not a fighter, but will stand on his own 2 feet when its necessary. We love you little Grant. We are so glad you chose to come to our family!
No comments:
Post a Comment