My foot IS broken! The Dr.'s office called and told me that the xray came back and there is a fracture and they sent me to an orthopedist to get it splinted. So I guess they sent the xray to a radiologist? And he is the one who saw the break? I guess it takes a specialist sometimes...
SO I went to the orthopedist this morning and are you kidding me? I could see the break in my bone! This Dr. that we went to clearly wasn't listening to me when I told him it was my ankle AND my foot. And that it actually hurt more in my foot. He just heard sprained ankle and only looked at my ankle. LAME.
So now I have this awesome "boot" on my foot. I'm actually grateful for it because it makes it much easier and less painful to get around. So for the next 4-6 weeks I get to wear it around. Its quite a fashion statement if you ask me!
SO I went to the orthopedist this morning and are you kidding me? I could see the break in my bone! This Dr. that we went to clearly wasn't listening to me when I told him it was my ankle AND my foot. And that it actually hurt more in my foot. He just heard sprained ankle and only looked at my ankle. LAME.
So now I have this awesome "boot" on my foot. I'm actually grateful for it because it makes it much easier and less painful to get around. So for the next 4-6 weeks I get to wear it around. Its quite a fashion statement if you ask me!
1 comment:
UGH! I am so sorry!!! :(
Post a Comment