Saturday, May 22, 2010

The real main event

Well I guess the REAL main event took place in the Temple, but I couldn't get any pictures in there! So this is it here at the reception. Sorry for the picture overload but I just couldn't do without any of them! Isn't this just every little girls dream!
Handsome guys
Aren't these girls just soooo cute
All the kids
Mona helping decorate the car
The kids met the guests at the entrance and took the gifts inside for them
It was soooo cold outside.
Gorgeous bride Krista
passing off the bride from dad to husband
I LOVE this picture with the bride and groom in the background!

This picture doesn't make much sense looking at it, but its cute because this is when paul threw the garter. Seth caught it!
Here are the cute boys in charge of the gifts
Sarah
Everyone LOVED the chocolate fountain

While at the reception we took a few pics of Mariannes family
Beautiful Rachel
Mom and Dad of the brideAmbree

Raelynn
Kylie
Jaren
Madelynn
Keaten
Matthew and Ethan
cutting the cake. Don't mess with Paul!
I love this picture! Hungry kids!
Jared and Danielle
This picture is so funny to me. Mark was sticking his tongue at Jared and Jared moved just as I took the picture so it looked like he was after Danielle.
Ambree signing the guest book
Granny and Grandpa with all the grandkids that were there

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

What fun pictures of your family! The reception looked like it was so much fun!