I have this counter in my kitchen that drives me crazy! It is right by the phone and its where all our junk collects. We put all our papers there from Seths school, the mail, just about everywhere. Of course in hopes that it will get filed in the other room where the filing cabinets are. I had this idea one day and asked Mark and Mike to build me a filing drawer in my cabinet. They attached the drawer to the bottom of my cupboard and to the front of the cupboard drawer. Now instead of my cupboard opening like a swinging door, it pulls out like a drawer. Its sooooo wonderful. I keep all my files in the back side, hanging beautifully and all my pens phone book and other misc. stuff in the front part. Its so great! Thanks Mark and Mike, you guys are the best!

No comments:
Post a Comment