Friday, May 21, 2010

Paul and Krista's Wedding Week

Paul and Kristas wedding is finally here! And so is all the family! My house was sooo full. I had Mona and Sarah show up Wednesday night. Then Marianne and her family of 7 showed up Thursday night. The house was crowded but I wouldn't have it any other way. We had so much fun. Of course all the festivities were great but we had even more fun just hanging out at home. I absolutely love having a house full of people that I love.We were actually wrestling...don't worry, I kicked her trash!
Matthew playing with the boys!
Evan and William
Mona and Rachel
The kids had a blast playing my new I-pad (mike got it for me for our 10 year anniversary!)
Sarah all ready for the reception. Mona made all the little girls dresses for our side of the family. She did an absolutely beautiful job!

No comments: