Alright so as far as I'm concerned this was the main event! JK, but really, it was a big deal to me. I was in charge of putting this thing together. Paul called me about 6 weeks before it was to happen to ask my advice, before the end of the conversation he had pretty much passed this off to me and said good luck! It was fun. I picked out a caterer and worked with my dad figuring out what sounded good. I think everything went very well. The only thing I forgot was the dessert plates! Thank goodness for a great caterer, she had my back and the whole thing happened great. (Except for the adorable little Grant who wouldn't stay with the kids in the kids room... literally screaming till I came to get him)
Grant was such a great little helper with setting up the tables
After eating we all gave praises to the bride and groom. Talking about fun memories and hopes for them.
(From left to right Paul, Mark, Jared, Ryan (front) Marianne, ME, Mona)
Sorry for so many shots, I just really couldn't choose which ones to cut out!
No comments:
Post a Comment