Sunday, May 16, 2010

Funny Mike!

So whenever Evan picks on Seth and Seth tells us about it, Mike always comes back (very sarcastically) with "Evan are you picking on your big brother" Or "Is Evan picking on you", Trying to poke at Seth about letting his LITTLE brother pick on him.

Well last night Mike was bathing Grant. I came in to help and accidentally stepped on Mikes toes. Mike yelped and Seth asked if he was ok. Mike fake cried and Seth looked at him with that same sarcastic tone and said

"is mommy picking on you!"

HAHAHA, I always tell Mike to be careful because he is an example to those kids. I just laughed and laughed. That was awesome Seth!

2 comments:

IJ y JD's Mami said...

Anna, You have such a GREAT family.. IJ loves to hear about hes friend Seth.. we thought it was funny..

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

You have the cutest family!!