A little while back a woman from my ward called and asked if I would be interested in teaching her 15 year old daughter about photography. I was super excited but very intimidated. I don't really know much about photography myself to be teaching it to someone else! I agreed, and we decided for payment that she would babysit for me. It has caused me to do a lot of reading so I can actually teach her the way things are, and not just what I have figured out. Here are a few pictures from our first lesson. We talked a lot and played a lot. We have had a few lessons now and are having a lot of fun with it. She is cleaning my house now to earn money to save for a camera.
(added bonus... I get pictures of me with my kids instead of just my kids with me behind the camera!)




(added bonus... I get pictures of me with my kids instead of just my kids with me behind the camera!)
No comments:
Post a Comment