Friday, June 18, 2010

This old cat

This is baby. She is our cat we have had since I was 15, yep, shes 15 years old. There is some debate as to whether she is baby or big boy. See Mona and I each got a kitten when I was 15. They were brothers (yes its a boy and we call it a she...wierd, I know. For some reason when they get their parts cut off it doesn't seem to matter as much) Anyway, a few years later our neighbor ran over one of the cats. We were convinced it was big boy and that baby was still alive. Then we started to notice some characteristics in "baby" that were an aweful lot like big boy. Soooo, I guess we will never know.

This cat gets so much attention when my kids are around. I think she just eats it up. So do my kids since they know they will never get one at my house!

No comments: