Isn't this just what being 18 months old is all about? Bumps and bruises all over the place! The head owie was my fault. He was throwing a fit at Church. When I say a fit, I mean screaming, thrashing, not happy about ANYTHING! I went to sit in the lobby with him and the couches were these old things with wood armrests (very square, lots of corners) Well he was coming to snuggle with me and I laid him down on my lap and his forhead just smacked right on the corner edge of the arm rest. By the time I flipped him over his forhead was already black and raised. I felt sooo bad! Poor kid.
The next owies came from a little car ride when his cousin was babysitting him. She put him in one of the little fisher price push cars and started pushing him around. She said he kept crying so she took him out thinking he didn't like it. I found these later and thats when we figured out that he didn't like it because his little toes were dragging on the ground because he just couldn't hold his legs up. These pictures we taken a couple days after we noticed so it is a little healed. We wrapped his toes in gauze and neosporin each night before bed and then again every morning. 


No comments:
Post a Comment