Friday, June 4, 2010

Sewing days

I think sewing was that name of this trip. I got soooo many things done. I was there for 4 weeks, I bet I should have gotten a lot done. My list consists of: 1 baby quilt (last pics here-AMAZING), 11 pairs of pajama pants, 1 rice bag, 2 skirts, 10 neck ties, and 3 pillow shams for my bed! WHEW! Those sewing machines were burnin'. This first pic is of a quilt we put together for Marianne. Denine was also there with pajama pants and nightgowns. It was so fun.Here Granny, I'll fix it!
Matthew helped me make a pair of pajama pants
Even Kevin was in there helping mom figure out her sewing machine
Rachel and Lauren made wash clothes for their hope chests
Grant was Laurens little buddy the whole time. If I couldn't find him the first place I would look was with Lauren!
She was so good and patient with him.
Evan got in there for a while and pushed the pedal for me while I sewed
Here are some pants that Denine made for her girls. They were sooo cute!
My baby quilt (made for a friend...not me!)

2 comments:

Angela said...

That baby quilt is so yummy! Great job! Welcome home!

Mcklendin Family said...

that baby quilt is sooo fun!