
My little Grant is such a fun little character. He makes me laugh everyday, and has the personality that loves to make people laugh. He will already take his little hand and hit his head with a little "Ooh" and then laugh. Here are a few pics of him over the last couple of days that I just think are adorable! He has started to put clothes on himself. He found Seths pajama pants the other day and was trying to put them on. I sat and helped him and we pulled them all the way up. he just thought it was so funny and ran around like that for a few minutes making us all laugh.

This is a new little face that he always makes. (excuse the dirty, hes a boy!) He makes this face at EVERYTHING. It is so cute!

Giving big brother Evan a big hug. He just sat there hugging him for a few minutes, and then would come back for more after he was done. I love brothers!
No comments:
Post a Comment