Monday, March 1, 2010

I turned 30...in style!

Here are the pics of my birthday party. Mike put together a party for me. I let him know far in advance that I was expecting a huge party. He pulled through! Tonya came over and helped decorate, and everyone brought a treat to share.
I love my decorations so much, I will probably leave them up for a few weeks!
There were about 26 people that came. We played charades, boys against girls. I think we tied. We had 80s music rockin'.
The 2 older boys went to a friends house, but Grant stayed and hung out with us. We thought he would sleep, but he actually attended quite a bit of the party before he would finally settle in. He was fun though!
My dad was keeping time for charades and told me later that after the 2nd person went, his watch broke. But he played along like he was still keeping time. Nobody ever knew!After charades we took a break to eat cake. Mark and Nicole brought strawberry shortcake with angel food cake. Yummy!!! Dallas and Erika brought rock band and broke that out while everyone was eating and visiting.
Our girl band!

After rockband we had a performance by Dallas. He is HILARIOUS! anyone that doesn't know him is missing out. He told a super funny joke in honor of my b-day! then we played this awesome sign game. We laughed and laughed.
Most people left after that, but Dallas and Erika stayed until 11:45 playing rock band!
Thank you to everyone who came and made my party sooo fun! I couldn't have asked for more!

4 comments:

Sara said...

Anna Happy Birthday. Mike invited Sam and I, but Sam was out of town. We need to get together with the 2 of you. Love the pictures!!!

Amy said...

Okay, now I feel like the crappiest friend ever! I totally forgot about your birthday!
Looks like you guys had fun! Wish we still lived there so we could have came. Your 30th birthday looks like it was more fun than mine! I was suppose to go sky diving remember and then that is when all the other crap that year happened! Oh well, maybe for my 40th. Unfortunantly that is only 8 years away! ACK!!!!!

Tiffany said...

Happy 30th Birthday! Love the decorations! The ribbon the fan is too fun!

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

Happy Birthday Anna!!
Your home is beautiful! I loved all the pictures- it looks like you had an amazing Birthday and what a Hubby you have! :)