I took a picture with my phone and sent it to my sister. She called me laughing. She wondered how in the world I was able to get that outfit on Grant. We had a good laugh, and then she asked me if I liked it. I said of course and then she asked me if THEY will like it... what??? they who??? All of the sudden it clicked! Its not for me, its for my brother Marks new baby girl Kenadee! hahahaha, we laughed soooo hard! We both had tears in our eyes.
So the next day at Kenadees baby blessing I wrapped up that dress and gave it to them. But I told the story, and that the only way I was going to give them the dress is if they promised to give it to me when she grew out of it! Of course they did. I can't wait until she is old enough to wear it so I can take her pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment