Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring Break in California!

What a trip! We decided to go to California for spring break. We had so much fun. Of course we missed our daddy, so next time we are going to convince him to come out with us! We get so creative and have so much fun at Granny and Grandpas house.

The boys decided to rig up the car behind the 4-wheeler so everyone could go for a ride. It actually worked. It took a bit of work, but with Grandpas help they got it working!
Evan had a birthday pinata. The boys decided to trade their candy to the candy fairy for a toy. The candy fairy didn't have time to get them a toy for the morning, so she sent them on a scavanger hunt in the afternoon. Here they are finding one of their clues in the fridge. Quincy and Stella from across the street helped!
Grant was so cute. As always! He found this hat and wore it everywhere!
I'm working on my new bedding and here is a sneak peak! This is the blanket (coverlet type) that is just going over the foot of my bed. I didn't want to spend a ton of money on a whole bunch of fabric to make it king size, since its only going over the foot of my bed. So I only made it as wide as the fabric was and I will fold it over so it looks like a folded blanket. I stitched stipeling all over to quilt it. I used a machine, but I guided it for the design. It actually turned out very nice! More pictures when I get all the bedding and the room finished!
Here Grant was taking a bath in the kitchen sink. yes, he dipped his bread in the sink and kept on eating!
We spent most of our time outside. The field behind their house is so nice for flying kites, except for when they get stuck in the walnut trees! Grant and Evan had so much fun with the swing. Evan pushed him and Grant just laughed and laughed. What a fun team!
Here's that hat again!
Evan loved to follow baby around (the cat) Grant would freak out whenever he saw the cat. He just wanted to be right with him. Eating his food, petting him allllll the time! He was just fascinated with him.

No comments: