So this is really disgusting and I can't believe that I am letting you see these pictures. This is my new steamer. I heard a friend talking about hers a while back and then I saw one on woot.com for only $20. So I thought I would give it a try. Seriously the best $20 I've ever spent.
This is my laundry room. Its the most used entrance to my house, which I HATE. In my next home I will have a separate laundry room! anyway, it is sooooo gross! This is a freshly mopped floor. This dirt is ground in! I've tried to clean it in the past and it just won't come clean, well check out this action.
So easy, my boys can do it!
Pretty amazing huh???
2 comments:
I want one! What kind did you get?
Very cool, I will have to hop on and check these out. I am with you of the laundry room is also the hall way into the house. Totally stinks.
Post a Comment