Friday, March 26, 2010

Jack Danger Sparling

This is my dearest friend Kaley. She and her husband invited me into their delivery room to take pictures of their son Jacks birth. I was just coming in from Texas, flew into the airport at 1. They were induced at 7 that morning, so I was afraid that I was going to miss it. Mike picked me up from the airport at 1, I go to the hospital at 130. She was checked at 1 and was still at a 3. She was checked again at 2 and was at a 7, 5 minutes later she was at a 10! That baby was waiting for me to get there! She pushed for 1 contraction and baby was out. She even got to deliver him herself. It was so amazing. I haven't been to a birth besides my own kids, so it was neat to be able to witness this miracle from another angle. Thank you Kaley and Jimmi for letting me be a part of your day!
This was my favorite picture from our photoshoot when he was only 7 days old. SOOOOO tiny!

No comments: