We had a busy weekend. Paul came to Idaho to propose to his girlfriend! And he invited my parents to come up as well so that they could meet her. Mom called Mark and they worked out a plan to bless Kenadee the same weekend so they didn't have to drive up a month later. These are pics from the blessing day. Also a pic of Paul and Krista in there (I LOVE her! she will fit wonderfully with our family)



I found some blogs of some cutie pie hair dos (that i obviously don't need!)but I talked Ambree and Kylie into letting me do their hair. Don't mind the pics, they are not great!




We did a photoshoot of Kenadee in her blessing dress. There are more posted over on my photography blog




2 comments:
Anna! What gorgeous hair you can do! You NEED to have girls if you have tricks like that up your sleeve!!;)
So cute... and I love the name ;)
Post a Comment